Saturday, October 30, 2010

Home again!

Gosh, the last two days sure have been stressful. When Miss Barb and Mister Earl took me to the Doggie Hospital, I never dreamed they were going to leave me there all night.

It was scary. There were some furry little creatures in a crate next to me and all night they cried meow, meow, meow. Just when I thought I couldn't stand it any longer, a nice lady came in and poked me. Soon, I began to feel more relaxed and the little creatures seemed to fade away.

I was embarrassed when I woke up... I had peed on my blanket... Oh my, I never do that... wonder what was in that shot?

But... No one was mad at me... Instead, I was allowed to sleep on another blanket with a cord on it. I think I heard someone say that it was something called a heating pad. Boy... I took advantage of that and stretched out for a couple of hours.

Wish I could have brought that heating pad home so I could use it when Mister Earl leaves the window open at night. grrrrrrrr! Or should I say brrrrrrrr?

I think Miss Barb could use some of that stuff that was in my shot too. Not because she pees on her blanket or anything like that, it's just that she gets stressed out over stupid stuff!

Anyway... My operation went well and now I don't have to worry about any male dogs that might come sniffing around.

Oh, I almost forgot to tell you... I have a little eye infection too, so now I have medicine for that. It's pretty hard to keep from wink'n and blink'n when Miss Barb puts it in my eye.


I know Miss Barb and Mister Earl are glad I'm home, even though the ransom was just a whisker over $400.

I'm too tired for kisses today, but I promise I'll double up next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment