Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A walk before the storm.


Miss Barb took me for a walk while the sun was still shinning. I snooped here and there while she tinkered with her camera. Every now and then I heard her say words that I didn't understand and I think they must have been bad words by the tone of her voice.

We walked along the road called Wild Berry Lane and ended up at our neighbor's pond. Usually, I don't like to get wet, but today I felt very brave.


I think Miss Barb is getting a little better with the manual settings on her camera. This picture is my favorite.


By the time we got back, I was tuckered out and needed a rest. But I wasn't able to curl up for very long because a big black cloud came and we had to high-tail it for the house! Soon, it began to thunder and lightning and it rained like crazy!


Slobbery, puppy kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment