Thursday, May 5, 2011

Helping Miss Barb

Boy, it sure seems nice to have the sun shining today! Miss Barb has been anxious to work in her flower beds and I wanted to help.

OOOOOO NOOOOOO!!!

When she pulls all the dead leaves and other stuff away from the new little plants, she's going to find out that I've been pooping in her flower bed all winter long. I wish I could tell her that all of that poop isn't mine! My friend Hunter did his share whenever he came to visit! Maybe she'll figure it out because his poop is much bigger than my poop because he's a much bigger dog than I am. Do you think she'll know?


Lucky for me, she wasn't even mad... she just said that it made the new plants grow that much better! I guess she's right because the leaves on this Dew Plant look really, really healthy. I'm so happy that she understands me.

But, I think she was just a tad miffed when I stole her glove when she wasn't looking. I can't believe she thought I'd be dumb enough to take it back to her!



Hope everyone has a sunny, fun filled summer. Slobbery kisses from

No comments:

Post a Comment