Saturday, June 4, 2011

Back to the Vet

I had a pretty ruff day yesterday!


Miss Barb took me to the Animal Hospital so my Vet, Dr. "H", could take out the stitches she put in when she cut out the porcupine quills from me last week. I didn't even whimper when she removed them. But then she found two more under my skin and I could tell by the conversation she was having with Miss Barb, that this ordeal wasn't over yet!

Luckily, I didn't have to stay over night this time, but I sure didn't feel very good by the time I could go home. I went right to my crate and slept for hours.

I like to make new friends, but porcupines aren't very friendly fellas, so I hope I never meet up with one again. Miss Barb and Mr. Earl hope I've learned my lesson too!

Maybe I'll just try to make friends with that black and white kitty that has been hanging around...

Hope you have a tail-waggn' day. Love and kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment