Friday, August 6, 2010

Beach Baby Flattie!

Did 'ya ever hear of a flattie? Well, Miss Barb wanted me to enjoy the beach with her and because I couldn't be there in doggie-person, she took a photo of me and then cut & pasted it on a photo she took at the beach. So now I can be with her wherever she goes, even though it's only a flat version of me. Who knows, you just might see me in other photos later on.

How do you think I look as a beach baby flattie?

Sometimes I wonder what makes her tick! (No pun intended... 'cause those little tick buggers run for the hills when they get a load of the natural oils Miss Barb rubs all over my skin!) Sometimes she does strange things, but she takes really good care of me because she loves me lots and lots.

I just know I would like to feel the sand between my toes and have the ocean breeze make my ears flap! I hope I can go to the beach when I get a little older and Miss Barb gets the air conditioning fixed in her car. But, for now, Mr. Earl is taking very good care of me and we are both anxious for Miss Barb to come home.

Slobbery, puppy kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment