Sunday, August 22, 2010

Good news...Bad news!

THE GOOD NEWS...

Miss Barb is back from her vacation and she had a really nice time at the beach. She likes living here in the woodlands of Pennsylvania, but I think she would much rather live close to the ocean.

THE BAD NEWS...

Since she has been home, she has been busy canning fruits and vegetables and hasn't had a lot of time to spend with me. She gets upset with me when I hang around in the kitchen. She's always saying that she's afraid of spilling hot stuff on me. I'll have to admit that the peaches sure look yummy. Hope she will let me taste them too.



THE GOOD NEWS...

Miss Barb has a new Great Grandson! Isn't he a cutie?



THE BAD NEWS...

All the conversations around here are baby this and baby that. Jeeees!!! Did they forget MY name???? I'm trying not to be jealous, but, gosh, I'm still cute too. This is a recent picture of me and I'm 5 months old.


Slobbery, puppy kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment