Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Going barf-less!

Yippy...Zippy...Zinger...Dinger!

For the third time in a row, I went for a ride and didn't barf! Miss Barb was so happy that I didn't make a mess in her car. She said that as I got older, I would outgrow being car-sick and I think she is right.

Yeah! I'm a big girl now. See how much I've grown. This is my second collar and it's already fastened in the last hole! Golly, it won't be long before I'll need a new one. I think I'd like one a different color next time... just because I'm not a little bitty baby girl anymore... and pink is for babies!


There's a lot of hussl'n and bussl'n going on around here! Everyone says they are getting ready for winter to come. Now, I haven't been around long enough to know who winter is, but I get the idea that she's something awful! I get the feeling that no one trusts her either, because Mister Earl is hiding all the lawn and deck chairs in the brown shed!

I heard that all the trees and grass will get covered in white. Yep... I'm thinking that I'm not going to like winter when she gets here! I wonder what my friend Hunter thinks about this dreadful visitor that will be here soon?

I live at the end of this lane and it sure looks pretty now...
But, who knows, maybe it will even look pretty all decked out in winter white!


...but for now, I just love playing in the colored leaves!


Slobbery, puppy kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment