Saturday, September 11, 2010

Weekend Visitors

What a wonderful Labor Day weekend I had! Hope everyone had as much fun as I did.

Sometimes there was a lot of confusion though, because everyone wanted to hold Mister Earl's new Great Granddaughter... and everyone wanted to talk at the same time... and there was a lot of stuff happening in the kitchen... and I wasn't allowed to jump on anyone. Bummer.


Lily smelled so sweet that I just wanted to give her a big slobbery Boxer smooch-a-roonie. She's such a little doll!

So I had no choice. I either had to make friends with this little fur-ball or spend the afternoon pouting in a corner by myself. However, our friendship was short-lived when I tried holding Blackie down with one of my big paws. Evidently, I wasn't suppose to do that either. Bummer.


My next choice was to make friends with Tilly, who is older and stronger than me. We sniffed and chased each other and even wrestled some, which got us thrown outside to do our woof-housing. Guess we shouldn't have done that either. Bummer.


Some things might not have gone as well as they should have, but one thing is for certain... I'm going to save one of my Boxer smoochies for sweet little Lily!

Slobbery, puppy kisses,

No comments:

Post a Comment